There is a big opportunity for those who want to get a government job in Bihar. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the notification for the Second Inter-Level Combined Competitive Exam. The commission has released the advertisement related to this on their official site, bssc.bihar.gov.in. As many as 11,098 recruitments will be done through this.
Applications for the Second Inter-Level Combined Competitive Exam will start on September 27, and the last date of application is November 11.
1. 3,559 posts for revenue employees will be filled under the Land and Revenue Department.
2. 3,532 posts will be for Panchayat Secretary under the Panchayati Raj Department.
3. 2,039 posts will be filled for lower-class clerks under the Urban Development and Housing Department.
1. General category: 5,064
2. Economically weaker section:1,090
3. Backward Class: 1,249
4. Extremely Backward Class:1,884
5. Scheduled Caste: 1,367
6. Scheduled Tribe: 76
7. Backward-class woman:368
8. For the family of the freedom fighter: 223
1. For male candidates of the general category, backward class, or extremely backward class Rs 540.
2. For SC-ST, PWDs and women of all categories, it is Rs 135.
3. For all categories of candidates from outside the state is Rs 540.
Minimum Qualifications for Selection
1. General category: 40%
2. Backward Class: 36.5%
3. Extremely Backward Class: 34%
4. SC-ST: 32%
5. Women and disabled people of all categories: 32%
According to reports, people from outside the state will not be given the relaxation of reservations available for these vacancies. It is mandatory for the candidate to provide proof of permanent residence. These vacancies are provisional; they are subject to change.
The age of the candidate will be calculated as of August 1, 2023. Candidates having the prescribed maximum age can also apply, subject to educational qualifications.
1. Minimum age: 18 years.
2. Maximum age for a normal male: 37
3. Normal woman: 40 years
4. For BC and EBC men and women, 40 years
5. For SC-ST women and men, 42 years
6. For ex-servicemen: 53 years (not more).
7. For disabled candidates: 10 years of relaxation at the maximum age.